Pre-public exam information
- Year 12 pre-public exams timetable 2018 (Pdf, 86kb)
Our students are preparing hard for the summer series of examinations that take place for mainly Year 11 and Year 13 students. Please find the full examination timetables here for both sets of students.
Summer exam information
- These general timetables are in addition to the individual timetables which were issued to students earlier in the year.
- Please click on the tabs at the bottom to see the timetable one week at a time.
- Please note that start times can be changed but this will be communicated to students as soon as possible.
- Before all exams, we aim to provide a briefing room where students can gather and have a last minute encouraging talk from the subject teacher.
- For students sitting morning exams, we will provide a free healthy breakfast where water, juice, fruit etc. will be provided.
- For students sitting afternoon exams, we will provide water, juice and a healthy snack.
- We would expect all students to attend and take advantage of both the briefing and free refreshments if possible.
Please note for reference the Exams Office is located in M2. Ms Murray is the Examinations Officer.
We recently held an assembly for all Year 11 students to remind them of the best way to prepare for examinations and to bring together the advice that we have been giving in lessons this year.
We reminded students of the importance of using time at home and during the upcoming holiday period and weekends to revise. Attending school every day is also very important.
Please see the revision presentation (Pdf, 2mb) which you might wish to discuss with your son/daughter.
Here is some subject specific revision guidance which is available to your daughter/son.
- On-screen tests (Pdf, 40kb)
- Privacy notice general and vocational qualifications (Pdf, 36kb)
- Using social media and examinations/assessments (Pdf, 631kb)
- Written examinations (Pdf, 41kb)
- Non-examination assessments (Pdf, 45kb)
- GCSE controlled assessments (Pdf, 45kb)
- Coursework assessments: GCE, ELC and project qualifications (Pdf, 45kb)